Registration is closed for Fall 2022.
Registration is open for Fall 2023.
$500 early bird registration discount now through December 31, 2022
BASE TUITION: $19,500 CDN + GST [5% tax]
This covers the Lecture Series + Clinical Observation, Surgical Anatomy, & Hands-on Workshops
- All participants have the opportunity to observe any and all live participant-led surgery [plus demonstration surgeries] throughout the year, plus participate in all hands-on workshops
Non-refundable deposit: $5000. Deposit can be moved to a future year’s program if the need arises.
Clinical Fee Categories:
We recognize that each dentist joining our MaxiCourse has unique goals for their educational experience. Over a decade of running our program, dentists tend to fall into certain categories:
- Novices eager to learn the knowledge base within implant dentistry and observe live surgery. They don’t yet feel the desire to lead a surgery of their own or have the comfort level to do so. Future study clubs through our Continuum or with other groups support these dentists in building confidence in surgery.
- Dentists with experience on the surgical side of implant dentistry who have taken numerous other, smaller programs. They want a comprehensive education to fill in knowledge gaps as well as observe a plethora of surgery. They may already have surgical mentor support through their local study clubs.
- Dentists, novice or otherwise, eager to learn more about implant dentistry as well as lead their own surgeries. Based on their clinical background in oral implantology, they may want to focus on:
- Introductory surgery: atraumatic extraction, ridge and socket preservation, single implant placement
- Intermediate/advanced surgery: sinus lifts, ridge expansion, tunnel / block grafting, multi-implant placement
- Specialty surgery: Dermal Arc soft tissue enhancement [available through us]
In order to meet the needs and goals of all participants, we have broken down pricing so that your tuition reflects your learning goals.
Proficiency Option 1 – additional $1000 per surgery
- perform a single surgery sometime during the clinical weekends: atraumatic extraction, socket grafting, ridge preservation, single implant placement
Proficiency Option 2 – additional $2000 per surgery
- perform a single surgery sometime during the clinical weekends: sinus augmentation, ridge expansion, tunnel grafting, block grafts, multi-implant guided surgery, soft tissue grafting [free gingival or connective tissue]
NEW GRAD: Dentists who graduated from dental school within three years [2023, 2022, 2021] qualify for a $1000 discount. This offer expires August 31st, 2023.
Contact us for payment plan options as well as group rates.
- Tuition includes one year of membership with the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and subscription to the Journal of Oral Implantology, AAID News, Implant Insights, and Digital Newsletter, as well as the online database, Dentistry and Oral Sciences Source™ by EBSCOHOST.
- Tuition also includes access to our exclusive online Classroom, hosted by Dental Campus, and access to Dental Campus online CE content [100+ hours of CE credits available].
North American and Internationally Licensed Dentists** [i.e. any dentist practising outside British Columbia] are able to apply for a temporary license through the College of Dental Surgeons of BC and malpractice insurance through CDSPI. This will enable you to perform surgery on patients in British Columbia, Canada. Please contact Andrew, Education Coordinator, for further information.
For more information, contact:
Andrew Gillies, Education Coordinator
Tel: (604) 330-9933
Toll Free: 1-888-TEETH-99
To Register next year, please complete the following form
Andrew, our Education Coordinator, will call you to take payment information, to safeguard your informationThis form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.
** International dentists outside Canada and the US, who are interested in the program but cannot travel to Vancouver or have concerns about COVID-19, can enroll in the lecture-only series for $16,500 CDN