Registration is now being accepted for Fall 2018.
Full Tuition $24,000.00** CDN plus tax
Non-refundable deposit is $5000.
- Early Bird Registration – Register before March 31st and receive $1000 off + complimentary registration to the AAID Western District meeting in Newport Beach, April 19-21 2018.
- Early Bird Registration – Register before May 31st and receive $1000 off tuition.
- New Grad Discount – Register before June 30th. If you have graduated from dental school within the last 3 years [2015-2017], receive $1000 off tuition. Copy of graduation certificate requested along with registration form.
– Tuition includes one year of membership with the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and subscription to the Journal of Oral Implantology, AAID News, Implant Insights, and Digital Newsletter, as well as the online database, Dentistry and Oral Sciences Source™ by EBSCOHOST.
– Tuition also includes access to our exclusive online Classroom, hosted by Dental Campus, and access to Dental Campus online CE content.
Surgical sundries charges additional and based on usage.
North American and Internationally Licensed Dentists** [practising outside British Columbia] are able to apply for a temporary license through the College of Dental Surgeons of BC and malpractice insurance through CDSPI. This will enable you to perform surgery on patients in British Columbia, Canada. Please contact Andrew, Education Coordinator, for further information.
For more information, contact:
Andrew Gillies, Education Coordinator
Tel: (604) 330-9933
Toll Free: 1-888-TEETH-99
Maximum 30 participants for this program. Fill out the 2018 Vancouver MaxiCourse Registration Form and send the completed form by email or fax. Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
** International dentists interested in the program can enroll with a personalized schedule, for less travel but still obtaining the 300 hours required for AAID Associate Fellow credentialing. Inquire for further details.